I think it is time to give you a little glimpse of what it is like at our house right now. The past couple of weeks both of the girls have started to say a lot more. I mean a lot more. Anna, sweet little baby anna, has added m and b's and now says momma. Which is the sweetest little sound in the world. Then there is Maggie. She is quite the talker, can't for the life of me figure out where she gets it. :) She has added a few new words and phrases to her vocab. I love hearing her say something for the first time. Usually it is followed by me, or Jason saying "did you just say ____?" She'll promptly say yes, I said "____" and repeat it with a look like "why wouldn't that be what I just said?!?" She's 2 so of course, she reminds us "I do it myself" but when she adds "I do it myself all day long" that's when I can't help but smile. She's started saying nevermind, too. Which I think is so funny.
These are some of her most used phrases:
I already closed my eyes (which means she is NOT going back to sleep)
I see anna or Anna awake?
I hold you
I done, I just done, I all done.
Come here, I show you
I told you...
My mommy say yes or my daddy say yes. (How does she already know that trick?!?)
My hair so wild, I need comb.
I so pretty. (After we comb her hair and put in a bow)
I love you! To moon and back.
And No!! That is one phrase I don't look foward to hear anna say.
That's what it sounds like. It looks like a house with two working parents, two small children and 2 dogs. Yep, that nice. Well, it also depends on which day it is Monday-Wednesday usually isn't that bad, but by Thursday or Friday ...yikes!
Then, among the chaos, maggie is probably coloring, playing play dough, baby dolls, or wacthing Max and Ruby. Anna is happy with whatever she can get her hands on, but really loves her school bus. She gets so excited when she hears music, starts dancing and smiles from ear to ear.
My goal for the next week is to get some updated pictures of the girls on here...we'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment