Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

"The night before Christmas not creature stirring...even mouse. Chimney with care." That is Maggie's version of the night before Christmas and I could listen to it a 1,000 times. Christmas was a little different than we expected. I had hoped of the perfect morning with the girls and then spending the day with family. Instead it was spent trying to get Maggie's fever to break. We spent three days at home as a family trying not to spread our Christmas germs. It could have been much worse and I'm sooo thankful it wasn't the stomach flu. Maggie and Anna had fun playing with her toys and we made the most of being home together. The girls getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve.

Christmas Morning
Maggie in her dress up clothes! "i dress up for Halloween, like a princess and daddy will love it!" "Here, daddy, you wear this" as she hands Jason a princess dress.
She loves all of her toys. It has been fun to watch the girls play. Our living room looks like Toys R US and the girls are having fun. Everyone was so generous to our family it was nice to be home to play with all of our new toys.

Anna turned 9 months old on Sunday. I made the mistake of mentioning this to Maggie she was ready for presents and cake. I tried to explain to her that we have a few more months until we celebrate, but that was falling on deaf ears. Anna has one little tooth and 3 others that are really trying to make a grand entrance. Come on already!! Anna has been having fun playing with all of the new toys and pulling up on anything she can.
Happy New Year!!

No comments: