"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Little Lady
Anna had her 9 month check up this week and she is doing very well. She weighs 22 lbs and is 30 inches long. Her weight is above average and her length is off the chart! Who knew? That makes a 5 pound difference between her and her big sister. I love that they are different but so very much the same. Anna is a sweet girl, she still let's me rock her at night. I remember thinking with Maggie I'd be rocking her until she was 5. Little did I know one day it would just stop and that would be the end of it. So for now I'll gladly rock anna to sleep. Don't tell jason but sometimes I rock her a little longer than needed just for me. Just so I can hold her have one calm part to my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment