Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Day Out



One of the few times she has been awake on our walks.



Maggie in my principal's seat. He sent me this picture titled "Principal Shartzer". I told her that meant she was the boss. She tried to repeat me as I said Principal Shartzer, she did a pretty good job. It was cute to hear her say Shartzer, it was the first time she had ever said her last name. We'll have to work on that. She is also telling people that she is 4. She was as wild as her hair is in that last picture playing at school.

Last Friday I took the girls to get their pictures taken. Kim Berry, http://www.capturememoriesbykim.com/ is the same photographer that I went to for all of Maggie's pictures and our family pictures last fall. She was great to work with once again and can't wait to see what we got. It wasn't easy to get the two of them together. I think there will be some good ones of them indvidually. I will post as soon as they are up on her website.

After the photo shoot (as they are america's next top models) I took them to school to see some friends. I didn't want any germy kids around them so I tried to keep a low profile. Maggie had a a great time meeting new people. And Anna slept like a rock. It was really our first time out of the house-I put on make up and actually used a blow dryer.

No comments: