
Anna Grace was born on Friday, April 2 at 8:53 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. Just before we were heading back to the operating room we realized the camera battery was dead. Not just low, but completely dead! I swear I had charged it, but I guess it was my fault. The top picture is of Anna on Saturday, she really looks like Maggie in that picture. Below is just as we were leaving the hospital. She is so tiny the picture doesn't show how little she really looks in the car seat. The bottom picture is probably on our second day home. It has been hard to get pictures without another little arm or face in there :) Maggie loves to point out her eyes, and by point i mean poke her in the eye. Other than that she has been so good to her little sister. Very helpful and very concerned. It is so cute when Anna cries Maggie will run to her saying baby, baby.


By her appointment on Wednesday she had already gained 3 oz. I will post more pictures soon of both the girls. Jason has been home all week and it has been wonderful. It has been so special to just have the 4 of us home taking care of each other. I don't want him to go back to work. I told the pediatrician I might let all the air out of the tires and he told me he knows people who can help :)
The first day we were home Jason and Maggie had gone outside to play and blow bubbles. Maggie found some dandelions in the yard that she wanted to give to me. She came bouncing over to me with a "flower". I told her how pretty it was and thanked her. As I went to set it on the night stand she took it back. I could just see her thinking and saying quietly to herself baby-she took the "flower" and put it in the
bassinet with Anna. It was so sweet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment