Friday, April 16, 2010

Anna and Maggie


Poor Anna gets poked at and pestered so much. She will definitely be a heavier sleeper than her big sister!







I hope that you can view these videos without any trouble. This flipcam is new to me and I'm not sure I have done everything right. We shall see...



Anna is 2 weeks old today. The first week at home was wonderful and this week has been just as good. I was scared to death to have Jason go back to work, but I have some how managed. We had a big day Thursday with my Aunts and Uncles which was nice to be able to sit and talk as the met Anna. Maggie has been so good. She has probably watched more tv than a child is supposed to in a month, but we only have another week or so and then we can start going to the park and getting outside. I just hope the weather is as nice as it has been. I'm not supposed to be lifting Maggie yet which is next to impossible, but I have limited it as much as I can. Anna is doing well. I forgot how much newborn babies sleep. She is eating well and her little cheeks have started to fill out-at least I think so :) I am going to take the girls to get their pictures taken next Friday with the same photographer we used for all of Maggie's pictures. She is so good to work with that is the only reason i feel brave enough to attempt it.

No comments: