Friday, May 30, 2014

Coffee Date Friday!

Morning friends! 
Hope all is well and if we could I would love to sit down for a cup of coffee.

I can't believe it is the end of May and Maggie is at her last morning of kindergarten. She is so excited to be a 1st grader. She told us her favorite part of kindergarten was the whole thing. Yep, she loved everything about it. Learning to read and the new things she learned about butterflies are definitely at the top of her list.

The big two have been doing gymnastics and enjoyed every class. 


Anna has been playing soccer and really improved during the season. 11 goals in her last game!!

Miss Ellie is growing and trying to run to keep up with her big sisters. She's talking more and more each day. One night I was trying to get her to say please. I said "you aren't going to say it are you?" To which Anna responded with "well, she gets what she wants without talking." Why yes, she does. (Nothing like being told how it is by your 4 year old)

Have a wonderful weekend, I think this is the only weekend we don't have something planned for a long time! Yay! Time for summer fun. Looking forward to the beach, friends, Jason grilling (fewer meals I have to cook) and fun in the sun!

Until next time...



No comments: