Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy birthday, Anna!

Our little Anna is now 4. It seems like she has been 4 for months now, but today was her day. She had been waiting on this day with much anticipation. Every time I ask her about turning four she tells me "I'll still be a little girl, you know?" Yes, I know. And I love that I don't have to worry about her wanting to grow up too quickly.



When we sat down for her birthday interview(s) this is what she had to say:
Favorite color: yellow
Favorite snack: popcorn
Favorite cartoon: sheriff Callie
Favorite movie: frozen 
Favorite thing to do with Maggie: play friends 
Favorite part of being a big sister: taking care of her little baby
Favorite things to do: play outside and swim
When she grows up she'd like to be a doctor. 

Happy birthday sweet girl! 





No comments: