Friday, February 21, 2014

Coffee date!

It's Friday!! So let's have coffee. Or wine?!? 

1. Ellie had her one year check up yesterday and dazzled the dr with her walking skills. She weighed in at 19 lbs 8 oz. She has so many new teeth coming in it's not even funny. 

2. We've lived here a year now. Sometimes it seems like yesterday and other days it feels like a lifetime ago. It was an exciting year and none of us are the same as when we moved in. I actually have sat down to write about this a couple of times, but for one reason or another I've never finished. We only have another year left on our lease so while we don't know where we will live next we can assume it won't be in this house. That is odd to me. There are some things we really like here. The Reds being one of them, we loved going to some games last year and the girls are ready to go again. 

Here we were a year ago...

And here we are now

3. So, I've been going to spinning and I'm hooked! I always thought classes would be crazy with the teacher yelling, but the classes I go to have the nicest teachers. No, seriously, I'm not sure how people can be that nice while they are working so hard. I'm so glad I tried it. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! 

Have a wonderful weekend! Cross your fingers for good weather next week. Jason and I are going on a trip and I am praying the weather allows us to fly without major snow. I'll share more about our trip next time. My bags may or may not be packed already. #soexcitedicantevenconcentrate 

1 comment:

AbigailCarter said...

The girls are getting so big - sweet!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!