Monday, December 16, 2013

Team Anna


This kid has been funny lately.

Last week Anna had made her way into our bed around 6:00 because she couldn't sleep any more. Around 6:15 Ellie started to make some noise. First time she let out a little cry Anna said "daddy, Ellie is awake, you better get her." No movement. She let out another little cry moments later. Anna said "mommy, Ellie is awake, you better get her." Slow to get up she said "I guess I have to get her, for heaven's sake."

Friday night Jason and Maggie went out together to so some Christmas shopping for Maggie and I hope me, ehh, I mean I hope they got what they needed. Anna knew her gift was still in Jason's car and while he was working Saturday she came up with this..."mommy, when daddy gets home you want to (dramatic pause) sneak out to daddy's car and find my present?" Trying not to laugh I said "no, Anna, we are not doing that. That is a terrible idea." Disappointed by my response she asked "why you don't want to be on my team?" 

Other than that Maggie had been singing "do re me" constantly and Ellie is just trying to keep up with everyone else.

Until next time...

No comments: