Now, for our coffee date.
1. One year ago today is when we found out we were moving to our new city. It was after much frustration, but turned out to be a good fit. Now, it hasn't been all lollipops and candy canes, but without this move I wouldn't have had the chance to stay home with the girls. I don't know how long this will last so I try, some days are harder than others, but I try to always appreciate my time home with them and know how fortunate I really am.
2. I think 2 is about the number of people we have finished for Christmas. Time to get cracking! And we went to 2 weddings in November and they were both beautiful!!
3. The number of days I expect we will be hanging out at home. We might have to make more oatmeal cookies in order to survive :)
4. The number of days we've been to the YMCA this week. We recently joined the "USA" as the girls call it and it is what we needed. The girls get to play and Jason and I get to exercise. That's what we call win, win!
5. Good old stanley has now been back at the house for 5 days. Well, not really old Stanley. He couldn't find our house after the move. Yeah, that's it. We've searched this house high and low seeing where he tried to hide, but he's tricky. Day 1: he was hiding on the Christmas tree. Maggie was do excited and Anna wasn't impressed. When Maggie brought her upstairs to show off Stanley, Anna replied with "you brought me up here for this? He's not even real." As the week has gone on she has become more concerned with his whereabouts. Maggie didn't think it was really Stanley. "He looks different, his cheeks weren't that red before." I told her he had probably been playing outside.
Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment