We have a tradition of going to the Louisville zoo and Huber's farm with jadon's family and this weekend was when we were able to go. The weather cooperated and we had a wonderful time at both the zoo and the pumpkin patch.
You might not recognize them, but here are the girls: :)
And no, I didn't make a single costume. I thought since I'm a homemaker I'd be whipping up a Martha like costumes for the girls, but the old budget had other plans. I thought they looked adorable and they were happy with what they finally decided on. Tough decision when you're 5!!!
The pumpkin patch/best fried chicken/delicious ice cream/sangria/welcome fall event is one of our favorite traditions.
It takes much thought to picking the perfect pumpkin. It also takes a lot of care to get the dirt off of said pumpkin. So when your sister tries to claim the pumpkin you nutured all hell could break loose. Fortunately that was only short lived and we were soon back to having fun & acting like we have some sense.
Have a great week and enjoy the rest of October!





No comments:
Post a Comment