We are comfy on the couches as we watch Despicable Me. The girls had mac and cheese and then Jason and I had our traditional NYE dinner together. We were going to spend the night with friends and have a party with the kids, but with fevers and colds we are here making the most of what was once a wild evening. This year's celebration included princess dominoes and once the girls go to bed Jason and I will celebrate with sparkling grape juice. Not kidding. It's chilling in the fridge right now :) 2013 will then be off to a wild start. Jason starts his new job on the 14th, c-section is scheduled for the 24th and oh yeah we'll be moving. I think we'll pop the champagne when we unpack the last box. That could be this time next year. So while it sounds a bit stressful it is everything we've been waiting on. We are ready. Excited, happy and a little nervous. But one of the many lessons I've learned during this test of patience is that we have each other. Jason and I are on the same page and the girls are ready for a new house.
We had a wonderful Christmas season and we were so fortunate to be able to spend it with family and friends...not having to miss as we did a couple of years ago is a gift itself.
We enjoyed the snow. The girls had a ball building a snow man. We've played with our new toys, and made the most of our break. I'm not sure I'll be ready to work on the 7th, but hopefully I can make 13 school days before we meet our baby!! She apparently is warming up to meet us because it appears as if she is doing jumping jacks or some sort of dance routine.
Happy New Year to you and yours. May 2013 be filled with health, happiness and wonderful memories with your loved ones.



No comments:
Post a Comment