We have so much to be thankful for I certainly can't capture it in a short post. I'm thankful for the following:
Our health, a loving family that happens to be growing, our parents and siblings, friends that are like family, our jobs, wonderful places the girls go everyday for school, the ability to have children, extended family that is so good to us, opportunities to spend time with loved ones and so much more. We are blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I love thanksgiving and all that it means. Maggie wants to watch the Macy's parade, I hope she will actually watch it with me.
We are also preparing for our elf on the shelf to arrive. We are worried he didn't know we moved so we wrote him a letter to avoid confusion. Little Stanley will probably arrive just after Thanksgiving.
And there I am at 29 weeks pregnant. We still haven't decided on a name for this ever growing baby girl. Actually we are further away than we once were...good thing we still have time.
Happy thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.



1 comment:
love this!!!! You look good girl!
Post a Comment