Friday, January 18, 2013

There comes a time...

When you are so proud of your husband you just want to shout it from the rooftops! I'm so excited for him as he started his new job this week. He has worked for this for years and his hard work paid off. So I'll shout it from the blog "I am so proud of Jason!!!"

During your pregnancy that you just can't go anymore. Well, I reached that milestone yesterday. I was having contractions after school and wa just worn out. I worked a half day today and told my principal I was done. Came home with the girls and took a nap...feel 100% confident this was the right decision. Contractions have subsided and I'm feeling much better.

When you are so very excited and nervous about having a baby you can hardly sleep. So in just a week we will meet "the baby in my belly" as Anna refers to her. There also comes a time when you have much to prepare before the baby arrives. That's the plan for tomorrow, that and rest!

Until next time...



No comments: