Monday, October 22, 2012

Nice little Sunday

We had a nice little family day yesterday. Jason made homemade chicken and dumplings. They are so good. I think it made his day when maggie thanked him and told him they were the best dumplings she's ever had. We watched the colts game, took naps, and played baby dolls. Jason carved the girls a snow white pumpkin and then we had family movie night. We watched the Lorax (again) and then it was time to put the pumpkin out for the world to see. The pressure is on for my pumpkin now!!

Today marks my 25th week of being pregnant. Feeling pretty good and incredibly blessed. I am feeling more and more movement and Maggie has even been able to feel her moving in there. She said "mommy, I think she likes me." I always tell her I know she already does. I think we are getting closer to a name for this baby girl.

Don't want to leave Anna out, so without all the details she is well on her way to being potty trained. Hallelujah! Hopefully we are done buying diapers until January :)

If you are familiar with the tv show Duck Dynasty then hopefully you will appreciate our costumes for the Halloween party we went to this weekend, Willie and Miss Kay.

No comments: