Now, that's a relaxed ahh. Not to be confused with a irritated ahhh. This is the first time we have been on a balanced calendar and I think I'm in love. We went back to school at the end of July and now we have two weeks off right smack in the middle of fall and all of it's delights. On the way home from school the girls and I made a list of fun things we'd like to do over break they included, but are not limited to: the park, the zoo, huber's farm, AppleWorks, sleeping in, orange leaf, finger paint, carving pumpkins and for some of us Hanover homecoming. So that's what we've been doing having fun and relaxing. Yesterday Maggie asked me if we could stay home and relax today. Yes, yes little one, that is a terrific idea!!
We aren't going on a big trip, bit this certainly would be a good time to take one I think I know 7 families that have ventured to the happiest place on earth. While they are there we are "home" getting some much needed rest and down time. To be honest the routine is exhausting and 11 weeks of the 4:45 wake up had worn this mama out. Now before you say people do it all the time and don't get a two week break. You're right, but since we have it I'm going to make the most of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment