Monday, September 10, 2012

"Why can't every day be just this good?

Saturday was exactly what we needed, a family day. A day just for the 4 of us. (Or 4.5 of us). Don't get me wrong we love being with our family, but we needed a day to relax and enjoy each other. Maggie had her first soccer game, I can't say she loves it just yet, but she has fun and is trying hard to get the hang of it.

After her soccer game we went home changed clothes, love the temperatures, but forgot what they felt like. A quick wardrobe change and we were on our way to Apple Works. This might be one of my favorite Shartzer family traditions. We normally go each labor day, but this year because of our trip we pushed it back a week. It might be a better day to go. We had a great time feeding the animals, climbing the hay and running through the maze. There was a musician playing the guitar and singing. since they were serving lunch we made a date and had lunch while we listened to the music. A few treats and many smiles later we were on our way home. Since I didn't feel great this summer and we were busy with the move it had been a while since we had a family fun day and it was much enjoyed!! I could go on and on about how much i love going there. When I get reconnected with my computer I want to post pictures from each trip. Until then...

Let me backtrack a minute.

Tuesday was a a fantastic day for the Shartzer family.The ultrasound went well and baby Girl seems to be growing at a healthy rate!! :) I had been anxious about it and was overjoyed to get a healthy report. I wasn't shocked when the ultrasound technician reported we were having a girl. My due date is January 31, but will be one week earlier at the 39 week mark. We are having trouble deciding on a name. Maggie has plenty of suggestions like "Kiki", "nene", and my favorite "happy" nothing is final just yet :)

No comments: