Sunday, August 5, 2012

Moving out...

(In the voice of Billy Joel.)

We did it, we are all moved out of 151. I certainly had moments of crying, err sobbing, but as I walked out for the last time I knew what awaits us will be good for us too.

Maggie started preschool on Monday and Anna went back to Jane's. We made it through the day and some how I didn't cry when we left Maggie at preschool. I sat down to update the blog last week about the week to come and had a very ugly cry...so I think I used all my tears. She loved her first week. I think Anna is doing well at the babysitters and is enjoying her time there.

Ah, second trimester you are so much better than the first. I finally can think about food and eat most meals without getting queasy (or feeling like death). Still feeling low on energy, but that could also be a result of school, moving, being pregnant and anna's new sleeping pattern.

We can't complain about living with my parents, they have been so good to us and we are all getting settled in, even the dogs.

Right now we're enjoying our Sunday evening popcorn and "Dolphin Tale"...back to the show.

No comments: