I've never really had cravings with the other pregnancies, but I think it's fair to say I'm enjoying the eating habits of a pregnant mama. The following foods have become my latest obsessions: kale chips, cheddar bagel with jalepeno spread from big apple, and really anything with a touch of salt. Fried pickles? Yes, please!! It is almost fun because June and July were spent choking down food that didn't sound good or taste good. I'm happy to be able to eat again. With might :) kale chips you say? Saw these little treats on pinterest and was a little skeptical, but when I saw the fresh kale for $.99 I thought I should try it. It certainly didn't disappoint. The first batch was way too salty they have since improved and make for a nice little healthy treat which beats the fries that I would like to have three times a day :) fear not I'm eating well balanced meals with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Honestly, the big apple bagel thing is one I can't get out of my head. And even though I get heart burn like crazy it doesn't bother me...go figure. Oh and plums! Can't get enough of them.
Did I mention we have a parent at school that works at Fannie May? We do! And it is awesome! Her daily deliveries have slowed down a bit to weekly treats. Probably for the best. Someone said "we might have to ask her to slow down." "what?!? No we certainly do not!! Watch your mouth"
one week from tomorrow we have our ultrasound. Praying for a healthy baby!
Time to eat :)
No comments:
Post a Comment