Wednesday, March 30, 2011

fashionista

So, maggie is in a bit of denial that Anna's birthday is this weekend. We have been talking to her about it so she will get excited and know that it is not for her. She can tell you when her birthday is and does so nearly everyday. For a while she thought every saturday was cole's birthday (boy at day care-it was his birthday in early december!)...she gets the idea. Needless to say we are still working on the idea of Anna's birthday, anna's gifts and anna's party. Maggie did want to get anna a glow worm-check!

In an attempt to talk about the upcoming celebration we had this conversation:
Me "maggie, what do you think you should wear to anna's birthday party?" Mags: "I'll wear my dress, my pink dress." Me: "ok, with your head band?" "Mags "yeah. What you gonna wear? Your yellow dress?" Me: "no, I think that is a little too fancy." Mags: "it not fancy, it so cute." And there you have it folks. I can't make this stuff up. In about 10 years I will most likely regret these conversations when she obsesses about clothes, but for now it makes me smile!

No comments: