I am sure you have been worried about us since I haven't posted any new blogs lately, but don't you fret we are doing just fine. I have so many things to catch you up on I don't know where to start. I've been back at work for a week now and we have managed to make it out of the house, to the babysitters, make it a full day, return home, eat dinner, play, give baths and get some sleep...Sunday afternoon we all enjoyed much needed naps! The girls are doing well at the babysitters and I am adjusting to being a working momma again.
I have been wanting to post these pictures:

Our house in October of 2006

Our house in June of 2010
No more bushes plus new steps, lights, doors and paint. I think i needed to remind myself of how much we have finished around here even though my summer to do list is not complete.
Yes, my mind really does jump from one topic to the next just like this post indicates :)
I NEED to go to bed so I will post pictures from Anna's baptism very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment