Monday, August 2, 2010

No Zoo For You

Anna and Maggie had a tea party with Elmo this afternoon. I love when Maggie includes Anna in what she is doing. Anna also likes to watch Maggie as she is quite entertaining. Anna is rolling over from her back to her stomach a lot lately. Once she gets there she isn't very happy, but that doesn't stop her from rolling to her stomach.
Enjoying a little tea and "cooookies"
Maggie loved the penguins. It was cute to see her get so excited each time one would swim by us.

Anna and I went to an Indians game with my parents and cousin last week. It was the perfect night for a baseball game and as you can tell Anna felt right at home. The seats were great (first row) and it was $1.00 night at the concession stand!


We have been able to go to the zoo twice within the last week and Maggie has loved it. Having been both in the morning and the afternoon I much prefer the morning. The animals are up moving around and it isn't too hot. This video was from our morning trip-just me and the girls and I even took pictures! On our way to the zoo on Sunday we told Maggie where we were going, once we were in the car...she crossed her arms and looked out the window and told us "i not going to the zoo." I hope she couldn't see how hard I was laughing, but it was so funny to see her so disturbed by the thought of her parents dragging her to the zoo.


No comments: