She amazes us daily. She's a pleaser, a first born child to a T, a singing, dancing, learning to spell and write machine. She makes us laugh, she's made me cry, and certainly has made me think. She can't wait until she can ride the bus for kindergarten. She's kind, concerned, caring and loving.
Here are a few of her favorite things right now:
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite tv show: ANT Farm
Favorite Movie: Surf's Up
Favorite Drink: Pink Lemonade
Favorite Snack: Popcorn, Oreo
Favorite Meal: Chicken and Dumplings
Favorite Toy: New Fish "Swimmy" II
Favorite Animal: Flamingo
Favorite Book: Fancy Nancy
Favorite Restaurant: Mexican Restaurant
Best Friend: Anna
As I finished asking her the questions we kept talking and here are a few more things she had to say about going to kindergarten, life as an adult, and what she likes to do for fun. "Excited to learn to read. Going to have five kids. I like to go outside to play and talk to people."
One of my favorite pictures of Maggie.
When I actually captured one of her first smiles on camera. (Sidebar: can't bear to get rid of this outfit.)
Awesome cake my mother in law made. Maggie loved it!
I love photo booths. From the looks of things so do my girls.












No comments:
Post a Comment