I'm not sure what I'm more excited about...
A while back when we were pulling into the parking lot at Maggie's school she shared this:
"Mom, I know how to play the tambourine. You shake it like this (proper form) or you can hit against your hip like this."
Just yesterday I heard this:
"Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who."
It was the end of shrek and she was ready for it. Later that evening on the way home she also said "let's just turn off the movie and listen to some music." Well. Absolutely!! Those were all proud moments for me as a mom :)
Yesterday I went to get the mail and to my surprise it wasn't full of bills or insurance information stating "this is not a bill". Anyway, instead it was a hand written letter. A friend from church took the time to writer a letter and send the girls pictures to color. It was absolutely one of the nicest letters I've ever read. Think I need to send some notes myself. How thoughtful, she said she was reading her morning devotional and she thought of me. I'll be saving that one!
Have a great weekend! Until next time...
No, that's not me, but isn't it pretty? I want a picture like that. Except I wouldn't mind if I had two other children peeking over my shoulders.


No comments:
Post a Comment