Monday, June 13, 2011

Part I

Making friends with Donald, Pluto, Mickey and Minnie. All in the first day!
Jason, Maggie and Alex with Bruce!


On our first day in Disney World we went to Epcot for the afternoon. We rode the bus from Disney's Fort Wilderness Campgrounds and made our way to the first stop on our Walt Disney World adventure. I will use the term "we" through out this post and others it includes: Jason, myself, Maggie, Anna, Katie, Jeremy, Jack, Ally, Alex and my mom and dad. We stayed in two cabins at the campgrounds and it was the perfect set up for families with children that are early to rise.


When we arrived at Epcot our first attraction was the Finding Nemo Talk with Crush. It is an interactive show where Crush talks to kids in the audience. Crush is one of Maggie's favorite parts of Nemo so I was excited we were able to see it right away. From there we headed to Japan to have lunch. Just after lunch I took Anna to get something to drink and take it a bit slower than the rest of the family. The rest of the group rode the Finding Nemo ride and grabbed fast passes for the Test Track. I will skip the part where Anna lost her mind and was absolutely miserable...short version we found some AC finally convinced her to take a nap and Jason and I took her back to the cabin. That is when the rest of the family was able to meet the characters. Monday was by far the hottest day and the only day we didn't go back for naps at the regular time, but don't worry LESSON LEARNED!


To be continued...





No comments: