May has been a busy month for us and it isn't even over. We have celebrated Mother's Day, my birthday, my dad's birthday, and two weddings. We are still looking forward to the twins birthday and a long weekend. It is hard to believe Anna is already over 7 weeks old. She is such a calm baby and her smiles are so sweet! Maggie has been so good with her it has made the adjustment a little easier than I expected.
I also can't believe that Maggie is going to be 2 in less than a month. She makes us laugh all the time. She talks from the moment she wakes up until she falls asleep on the floor (yes, she is still sleeping on the floor). I love hearing her say new things and I get so excited when she understands something new. This weekend she was going to the Louisville Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Shartzer. I said Maggie what do you see at the zoo she said without hesitation "the animals" and was so excited to go. The picture above with her dancing with her friends isn't the best picture, but that moment made me teary eyed. When she went to dance with them she looked back at Jason and I as to say "I'm a big girl and I'm can play without you."
No comments:
Post a Comment