Thursday, September 17, 2015

The wait is over.

As I mentioned we had a couple of home projects in the works and I wanted to share them. I am sure you have awaiting the reveal.These were actually going simultaneously...

The first one to be finished was the firepit. We all wanted a firepit, but it was a push from Anna that probably caused us to get it done. We wanted a more permanent fire pit so we went for it.

Actually the same day we did the fire pit we installed french doors in the front room. It is a living room/office that we thought we would like to close off when we would like. Staining, sanding, and polyurethane can take some time. Lesson learned. So while the installation was quick the process took sometime. We are happy with the result.

Four of us even went to the Reds game that night. 


No comments: