Saturday, July 18, 2015

Happy Birthday

Day 2,564 of our adventure.  And what an adventure it has been. Life with Maggie has been filled with wonder, amazement, excitement, joy, and love. (Add a dose of worry for me.)

From the day she was born, Maggie has been interested in what is going on around her. So very intrigued by life.

I love her enthusiasm and excitement when she experiences something new. I love her contagious smile and the laugh that only her sisters can bring. I love her eagerness to learn and go to school.

The girl loves to dance and sing and be artistic.

Her memory is remarkable. 

Happy birthday little love. 

Maggie's birthday interview:
Favorite color: pink (consistent)
Favorite dinner: chicken dumplings
Favorite snack: popcorn
Favorite drink: Root Beer (special treat)
Favorite show: K.C. Undercover
Favorite Movie: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
Favorite Book: Neverland Girls
Favorite restaurant: skyline (makes her father proud)
Favorite thing to do: go out with the family and movie night
Favorite place to go: the beach and her grandparents houses
Favorite person: her mother (wait that might be my answer)

Sorry for the delay, I forgot to publish this.

No comments: