Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Five Years!

As I was looking back at some pictures on the blog I came to realize we have reached a major milestone...5 years of blogging. So raise your glasses and celebrate!

Kindergarten is going well for the big one around here. She is trying so hard to be a big girl with her morning routine and before bed so I'm all for that! 
 
The rest of us are adjusting to not having her here during the morning I think Anna is okay without her, for now. 

Ellie is crawling, pulling herself up on the fireplace and removing the protective pieces on the edge as often as she can. It's one of the few things we have baby proofed, so that's awesome. She has two teeth at the 7 month mark and enjoys eating so far. She's had bananas, plums, peaches, apples, squash, green beans, and sweet potatoes. She doesn't know what to do with the Cheerios, but it sure is fun for her to chase them on her tray. 
I'd like to thank my faithful followers for reading my blog. Looking back I'm so glad I have updates on the girls because their baby books are well, sort of empty. 

Until next time...

No comments: