She has two little bottom teeth and even those are cute. Sometimes strangers stop and talk to me when I have the girls and they'll say oh what a sweet baby, or oh, what a cute baby. And instead of just saying thank you sometimes I even agree with them. Oops. But she is a sweet, smiling babe and she sure does make our little family all the more sweeter.
She reaches for quite a bit and even put her arms out for me just this week. (Melted my heart) she is working on getting on all fours I don't think it will be long before she is crawling. She is scooting all over, time to baby proof the house!! The girls are very good to her and take their job as big sisters very seriously. I do wonder though if her curiosity of their curly hair and grabbing it is a defense mechanism.
Until next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment