That's all i can offer as to why it has been so long since I've posted. Our computer is acting crazy so I am using my school computer and only have access to photos
I've taken with my phone.

Maggie said look, mommy I'm a present. Anna quickly joined her and soon we had our first two presents under the tree. Shortly after the presents disappeared Maggie came out of the bathroom with one square of toilet paper, put it on her head and said "
I'm a present, open me." Together they are very funny. Stanley, our elf on the shelf, has been a welcomed addition and has even saved us a couple of full blown melt downs. I'll take it!

We were able to see Santa at the Indiana State Museum. We had a nice breakfast at the tea room and then were able to see Santa. Maggie had no trouble telling him she would like "strawberry shortcake you dress,
Minnie mouse slippers, and miss muffin." Anna sat on his lap and before long she leaned back and looked up at him to check him out. There was some delay in our picture with the official photographer so my illegal photo above shows how sweet she was being with him. Santa said "someone take a picture of this. This is too sweet." I think if Anna could ask Santa for gifts she might say "a baby of my own, toys Maggie won't want to play with and anything that makes me a big girl."
The girls have been different since the moment they came into the world, but lately Anna has really been showing us more of her own personality. She is just as sweet as she has always been and will give a good hug and cuddle session when she needs it. Come to find out we have 2 hams. Turns out she quite enjoyed her shining moment at the dance recital this weekend. The girls have been taking dance classes together since September and I haven't been too sure what Anna really thought of it. She seems to like it since she comes out smiling from ear to ear, but on Saturday we saw a whole new side of her. A star was born! (only kidding) She did a little dancing of her own and joined in on parts of the routine, but when she spotted her fan club she really got into it. She was glowing when the audience clapped. It was so cute to see her take it all in. She didn't take a good nap that afternoon-Jason said "probably because she is still on an adrenaline high."
I will try to post more Christmas pictures. Hopefully the computer won't be out of sorts for too long. I'm hoping to get our Christmas cards out before Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment