The last week in June the Shartzer family packed up and headed to Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA. We had a rough ride there, but things settled down quickly Saturday morning. Sesame Place is an amusement park geared to kids ages 3-7. The kids had a great time while were at the park. We were able to see shows, ride all sorts of rides, play at the water park and have meals with characters. The shows and the parades with big hits the girls. When we weren't at the park Maggie enjoyed swimming in the pool with Christopher and Grandpa.

Anna has always been a sweet baby and really always gone with the flow, but recently she has started showing off her new personality. She is a funny little girl. Sometimes when I'm wrestling her to get a diaper on or to get her in the carseat I will call her a stinker pot. (how did i forget about the wrestling matches??!?) Maggie told her last week "Anna, you're the funniest stinker pot in the whole wide world." Well said Maggie.

We had lunch with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Count Dracula and Abby Cadabby


Look closely at the last car. Look really close and you can see two little arms in the air. That's our girl. That's maggie getting ready to go on the roller coaster with Jason. She loved it! Everytime she rode it she immediately wanted to get back on. I have a lot more pictures from Sesame Place that I will post soon. Below is a sneak peak of the professional pictures we had taken last Thursday. If you're on facebook you can see more if you like whitelephantphotography. Once there are more to see I will share the password so you are able to view them online. I love this one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment