Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have to tell you I LOVE OCTOBER! I've always liked the fall, but for some reason I can't get enough of it this year. The weather, the foods, the smells they are all wonderful! The raking of the leaves, well, that can wait until November.

I've wanted to update since October 2, the official date that Anna turned 6 months and I'm just now getting to it...been kind of busy and a little unmotivated to load pictures.
Anna had her 6 month check up and is now weighing 18 lbs 6 oz measuring 28 1/4 inches. She is sitting up and scooting to the nearest hazard. Things that can't be removed but somehow seem to be a magnet for babies. She is eating well and has enjoyed apples, bananas, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, and peaches. She really would love to be crawling.

Does this picture even need a caption? Maggie loves to be outside so the last few days we've been playing outside when we get home from school.

"Here Anna, a weaf, for you."

Love this picture! I see this look a lot from Anna. Deer in head lights comes to mind. I had to laugh when i saw this picture. Maggie was so happy and poor Anna doesn't look quite as thrilled. There was a family picture from the wedding that could have been the album cover for "Awkward Family Photos". It for some reason didn't make it to the blog :)
This afternoon I came back to the room and hear what i thought was crying. i though oh,no Maggie has done something to hurt Anna. I was so wrong. Maggie had my boots on her arms and hands dancing around to entertain Anna. Anna loved it she was just smiling and laughing. I tried to get in on camera and I was too late.

Maggie was the flower girl in a wedding last Saturday and looked so pretty. She wore her princess dress and did a great job. She walked down the aisle carrying her basket of flowers and stood up front with the wedding party for a few minutes. I watched her getting distracted. After a few minutes of trying to not let her see me I went ahead made eye contact to avoid a scene. She is speaking so well and adds news words daily. We love to hear her say something is delicious or yummy. She started saying yummy on her own and Jason prompted her to say delicious.
Until next time...hopefully I will have Zoo and Huber pictures to post after this weekend.

No comments: