Tuesday, February 16, 2010


The first picture is just about from one year ago, it might be from March but about as close as I could get. I showed the bottom picture to a friend of mine from work today and he said "Wow, she is getting so big". So I wanted to show exactly how big she is getting.
It is hard to believe that in about 6 weeks she will be a big sister!! I had a doctors appointment on Friday and everything is going well. We haven't set the date for the c-section but that is okay since we haven't 100% decided on a name. I think we are getting closer.
Jason will be home in the morning and I am so glad. It has been a long week! Thankfully, maggie spent some time in Louisville this weekend with Ma and Pa, if she hadn't gone I would hate to see how tired i would be today. I warned him of all the snow and tried to prepare him for what awaits. I also tried to shovel, but that did not work. I thought to myself "I can do this, as long as I don't try to do too much at one time." After about two scoops of minimal snow I put the shovel back and went inside. No Thank You!

No comments: